November 03, 2014

Crochet Wrist Warmers

Since last year, my husband had been asking me for a pair of cashmere wrist warmers. He had seen a pair from one of his favourite designers but they were very expensive...so we thought the handmade option could have made it!


It took me long to put myself to realize them as I was initially looking for a nice pattern, but I couldn't find much that was simple enough for him to like it! He just wanted it plain, in a soft cashmere wool and well-fitted to his arms, leaving space to wear it on some shirts eventually.

So I decided to get some cashmere black yarn and started building the pattern on him... and here is the final result!


I really like the idea of wrist warmers as a male accessory, and I think they look pretty cool on him.




I hope you like them!

Have a lovely evening
Rory
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment