May 10, 2014

Tiny crochet purse

The issue 51 of Inside Crochet inspired me to a couple of new projects I am currently working on…one of them being this tiny purse, with the pattern by Sarah Coad!

I always thought it would have been very difficult to put it together, especially as I don't have a lot of experience in sawing and I was worried that when putting the crochet bit together to the frame I would have made it look a bit messy :p

Luckily, I have to say that it is way simpler than you could guess to realize, and you can work it out how make the stripes straight with respect to the frame.

What do you think of my color picks?

As for the silver frames, they can be easily found on Etsy…and, of course, I did order more than one ;) ….which means that I will soon put my mind at work and see how to personalize these tiny purses to make customized presents for my friends, with colors, maybe some beads or some appliqués…we'll see!

I hope you like it



Wishing you a lovely weekend
Rory
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment