April 12, 2014

Crochet Bunny Amigurumi

As I was telling you, my idea at the moment is to prepare two newborn sets for July. I had made crochet cotton newborn ballerina a couple of weeks ago for the baby lady to be born in July...and now I just finished a bunny amigurumi in matching colors.

For the pattern, I used the free pattern from All About Ami, which you can find here. The pattern is really amazing, as she explains step by step how to make your bunny and it's easy to follow.

As for the colors and yarns, I just used the same rowan cotton I used for the ballerina.

Here is my finished bunny!!



I really hope you like it!


And here is the full set for the baby girl including the ballerina!


Hope I gave you a nice idea for newborn sets / combinations!


Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

Love
Rory
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment