August 19, 2013

Fingerless gloves...getting ready for autumn

What a Lovely Evening!

Here in London it has been a very beautiful evening...sunny and with mild temperature...the perfect conditions for me to decide to run to a nice cafe close to the park after work and dedicate myself to my blog and crochet...



The project I am sharing with you today is a pair of fingerless gloves....with the pattern coming from The Yarn Blossom Boutique  
It is definitely an autumn/winter accessory....but I thought it to be a nice project to start now in order to have it ready for the autumn!!!!




Not having handy the right yarn for the gloves to reach a certain thickness, I decided to try and work over the whole pattern by using a double yarn...


And here you can see the effect achieved!!! ... Hope you like the results of my work!


Wishing you all a lovely evening
Rory :)

No comments:

Post a Comment